Permanent residents and citizens can sponsor their family members to get a Green Card and live in the US. With this system, those who once came to the US for personal or professional reasons can reunite the family by bringing them to the country.
When sponsoring a relative, you will need to show proof of your ability to support them once they get to the United States. Processing times differ depending on your relationship with the relative overseas, their age and marital status. A parent’s petition for their underage children will be granted faster than it would if the children were over 21 years of age and married.
Some visas allow the main applicant to bring their dependents along, which is the case of a foreign worker or investor. In this case, dependants also attend the visa interview and comply with immigration requirements. Each of the family members is checked for eligibility and then granted their own visa.
• Employment Based Immigration
• Green Cards
• Petition for Foreign Workers
• Work permit
• Status settings
• Marriage Based Immigration
• Temporary Protected Status
• Visa Lottery
• Petition for Family
- By adjusting your immigration status, you avoid being at risk of deportation and losing the right to return to the US.
- Families can avoid the risk of being separated by adjusting the status of any family member on an illegal immigration status.
- Green Card holders and visa dependents enjoy several benefits and a sense of security that no illegal immigrant can have.
You Should Know ABOUT
As an illegal immigrant, I hired Alice Antonovsky to help me fix my migratory situation. I had followed some bad advice in the past and really wanted to come clean with immigration authorities. Ms. Antonovsky was very helpful and helped me understand there was still a chance for my family to stay together. Thank you!
I escaped a violent past from a very unstable family a few years ago. Coming to the United States was my survival option. Being here, I met people who helped me out in different ways. They advised me to get a professional assessment on my immigration situation. Luckily, I went to Alice for help and she did not disappoint. I can absolutely recommend her legal services.
I contacted Alice Antonovsky when I needed help understanding my migratory status. She helped me find the most suitable program to apply for and I am now a legal permanent resident. Thank you for your help!