• Family-Based Immigration
• Deferred Action for Childhood arrivals (DACA)
• Temporary Protected Status
• Employment-Based Immigration
• National Interest Waiver Visa
• Family Reunification
- If USCIS approves your application for naturalization, you must attend a ceremony and take the Oath of Allegiance to the United States. This meaningful ceremony allows you to become a fully naturalized U.S. citizen.
- You will receive a certificate of naturalization as official proof that you are a U.S. citizen. Consider reviewing your certificate for any errors before leaving the ceremony.
- US citizens enjoy several benefits, including the right to live and work permanently in the United States, get scholarships and grants that are open exclusively to U.S Citizens and help family members immigrate to the United States.
As an illegal immigrant, I hired Alice Antonovsky to help me fix my migratory situation. I had followed some bad advice in the past and really wanted to come clean with immigration authorities. Ms. Antonovsky was very helpful and helped me understand there was still a chance for my family to stay together. Thank you!
I escaped a violent past from a very unstable family a few years ago. Coming to the United States was my survival option. Being here, I met people who helped me out in different ways. They advised me to get a professional assessment on my immigration situation. Luckily, I went to Alice for help and she did not disappoint. I can absolutely recommend her legal services.
I contacted Alice Antonovsky when I needed help understanding my migratory status. She helped me find the most suitable program to apply for and I am now a legal permanent resident. Thank you for your help!
Please add a review