As a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, Alice Antonovsky takes pride in helping you become a lawful permanent resident. Green card holders can harness multiple benefits including permanent residence in the U.S., the ability to sponsor family members to enter the country and work authorization.
You are eligible to apply for a Green Card If one of your immediate relatives is either a U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder. Please keep in mind that processing times and requirements vary, as each applicant will be screened and all information must be validated.
You are also eligible to apply for a Green Card if you have been a refugee or asylee for at least a year, you have a valid job offer, are able to invest or are eligible for a specialized job. If you are seeking to apply for a Green Card, call now for a confidential consultation with Alice Antonovsky.
• Deportation and Removal Defense
• Family Based Immigration
• Green Cards for Marriage
• Employment Based Green Cards
• International students
• Political asylum
- A permanent resident has the right to live permanently in the U.S. and seek for fair employment opportunities, demand a competitive salary and become a taxpayer. Permanent residents have no working hours limitation.
- Green card holders can travel abroad without the risk of being denied to come back. They pay lower tuition fees and can get access to financial aid programs and scholarships.
- Permanent residents can also enjoy social benefits and sponsor family members to enter the country.
You Need to Know about
As an illegal immigrant, I hired Alice Antonovsky to help me fix my migratory situation. I had followed some bad advice in the past and really wanted to come clean with immigration authorities. Ms. Antonovsky was very helpful and helped me understand there was still a chance for my family to stay together. Thank you!
I escaped a violent past from a very unstable family a few years ago. Coming to the United States was my survival option. Being here, I met people who helped me out in different ways. They advised me to get a professional assessment on my immigration situation. Luckily, I went to Alice for help and she did not disappoint. I can absolutely recommend her legal services.
I contacted Alice Antonovsky when I needed help understanding my migratory status. She helped me find the most suitable program to apply for and I am now a legal permanent resident. Thank you for your help!
Please add a review