• Family-Based Immigration
• Deferred Action for Childhood arrivals (DACA)
• Temporary Protected Status
• Employment-Based Immigration
• National Interest Waiver Visa
• Family Reunification
- US permanent residents are allowed to live and work in the country indefinitely. This status gives you access to numerous financial and social benefits
- Hiring an immigration lawyer to help you file an immigration petition is not mandatory. You can complete an immigration application without any assistance. However, it is always better to avoid making irrevocable mistakes.Immigration lawyers help their clients identify the most suitable visa for them.
- There are available mechanisms for undocumented immigrants to change their status. Before going forward with any application, we strongly recommend that you visit an immigration attorney who can explain the benefits and consequences as well as every step of the process.
As an illegal immigrant, I hired Alice Antonovsky to help me fix my migratory situation. I had followed some bad advice in the past and really wanted to come clean with immigration authorities. Ms. Antonovsky was very helpful and helped me understand there was still a chance for my family to stay together. Thank you!
I escaped a violent past from a very unstable family a few years ago. Coming to the United States was my survival option. Being here, I met people who helped me out in different ways. They advised me to get a professional assessment on my immigration situation. Luckily, I went to Alice for help and she did not disappoint. I can absolutely recommend her legal services.
I contacted Alice Antonovsky when I needed help understanding my migratory status. She helped me find the most suitable program to apply for and I am now a legal permanent resident. Thank you for your help!