Immigration has always been a hot topic in the United States of America. Being able to understand your rights as an illegal or legal immigrant can be overwhelming because immigration law constantly changes. Plus, there will likely be more changes in the near future.
My doctor advised me cheap Levitra at https://levirx.com/ online pharmacy to solve problems with sexual life. The effect surpassed all my expectations. Of course I knew and I was expecting strong erection but it lasted so long so there was a pleasant surprise.
If you’re trying to enter legally to the U.S. or you’re in this country illegally, knowing who you can call at any time to help you out can truly give you a piece of mind. As a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, Alice Antonovsky takes pride in helping her clients achieve their immigration goals across the tri-state area.
If you any question about immigration or want to check your requirements, schedule a private consultation with us. We understand the intricacies of immigration law!
discuss your case and
Alice Antonovsky, PLLC
• Political Asylum
• Student Visas
• Removal Defense
• Family-Based Immigration
• Employment-Based Green Cards
• Visas for Fiance off U.S. Citizens
- Hiring an immigration lawyer means you will have an experienced professional by your side. All visa requirements are listed on government websites. However, having someone close to ask your questions will become an invaluable asset towards your immigration goal.
- Associations like AILA guarantee their members have usually gone through 9 hours of Continuing Legal Education (CLE) within the last 12 months. Additionally, they are licensed by the State Bar Association.
- Immigration lawyers are familiar with legal forms and applications due dates. It is unlikely for them to make unnecessary mistakes that will eventually delay your case. Plus, attorneys understand immigration terminology and are able to solve unexpected problems.
You Need to Know ABOUT
As an illegal immigrant, I hired Alice Antonovsky to help me fix my migratory situation. I had followed some bad advice in the past and really wanted to come clean with immigration authorities. Ms. Antonovsky was very helpful and helped me understand there was still a chance for my family to stay together. Thank you!
I escaped a violent past from a very unstable family a few years ago. Coming to the United States was my survival option. Being here, I met people who helped me out in different ways. They advised me to get a professional assessment on my immigration situation. Luckily, I went to Alice for help and she did not disappoint. I can absolutely recommend her legal services.
I contacted Alice Antonovsky when I needed help understanding my migratory status. She helped me find the most suitable program to apply for and I am now a legal permanent resident. Thank you for your help!