• Marriage and naturalization interviews
• Deportation and Removal Defense
• Adjustment of Status
• Non- immigration Work Visas
• International students
• Employment Based Green Cards
Lawful Permanent Residents
- Green card holders whose card is expiring should apply for a new card by completing immigration Form I-90, paying a fee and gathering the supporting documentation.
- Lawful permanent residents do not have the right to vote, do not have a US passport, and can be deported if convicted of an aggravated assault.
- LPRs must pass an English and civics test to become a U.S. citizen.
As an illegal immigrant, I hired Alice Antonovsky to help me fix my migratory situation. I had followed some bad advice in the past and really wanted to come clean with immigration authorities. Ms. Antonovsky was very helpful and helped me understand there was still a chance for my family to stay together. Thank you!
I escaped a violent past from a very unstable family a few years ago. Coming to the United States was my survival option. Being here, I met people who helped me out in different ways. They advised me to get a professional assessment on my immigration situation. Luckily, I went to Alice for help and she did not disappoint. I can absolutely recommend her legal services.
I contacted Alice Antonovsky when I needed help understanding my migratory status. She helped me find the most suitable program to apply for and I am now a legal permanent resident. Thank you for your help!