• Work Permits
• Marriage Based Immigration
• Employment Based Immigration
• Citizenship and Naturalization
• Temporary Protected Status
• National Interest Waiver Visa
• Family Reunification
- In the first six years of the Obama administration, about one million illegal immigrants received work permits, as reported by the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS).
- According to CIS, of the 5.5 million work permits issued to noncitizens from 2009 to 2014, close to one million were awarded to illegal immigrants or “aliens unqualified for admission” to the U.S.
- The report also states that another 1.7 million work permits were awarded to people whose status was unknown, not recorded by the adjudicator or not disclosed by USCIS.
As an illegal immigrant, I hired Alice Antonovsky to help me fix my migratory situation. I had followed some bad advice in the past and really wanted to come clean with immigration authorities. Ms. Antonovsky was very helpful and helped me understand there was still a chance for my family to stay together. Thank you!
I escaped a violent past from a very unstable family a few years ago. Coming to the United States was my survival option. Being here, I met people who helped me out in different ways. They advised me to get a professional assessment on my immigration situation. Luckily, I went to Alice for help and she did not disappoint. I can absolutely recommend her legal services.
I contacted Alice Antonovsky when I needed help understanding my migratory status. She helped me find the most suitable program to apply for and I am now a legal permanent resident. Thank you for your help!
Please add a review