Even if you were not born in the United States, you can still become an American Citizen. The process is called Naturalization and it lets eligible individuals gain the rights and responsibilities of a US born person.
You can become a US Citizen through your parents or spouse. It is also possible if you have lived in the country as a permanent resident for 5 years or more and if you have served in the U.S. Army.
People who came to the United States as minors may already be citizens if at least one of their parents went through the naturalization process. If that is your case, then you should request further information or a Certificate of Citizenship from USCIS.
If you want to become a US citizen, we recommend consulting Alice Antonovsky, immigration specialist.
• National Interest Waiver Visa
• Deferred Action for Childhood arrivals (DACA)
• Citizenship and Naturalization
• Special Programs and Treaties
• Political Asylum
• Employment-Based Permanent Residency
• Family-Based Immigration
• Family Reunification
- If you are a US citizen, you can vote, apply for federal employment and run for publicly elected positions. Some advantages that citizens have over permanent residents are a U.S passport and the right to apply for certain federal aid programs.
- The naturalization procedure states that permanent residents can apply for their citizenship after 5 years, U.S citizens’ spouses after 3 years and members of the military at any time after 1 year of service. Keep in mind that applicants must also meet all other requirements, such English language proficiency and U.S history knowledge.
As an illegal immigrant, I hired Alice Antonovsky to help me fix my migratory situation. I had followed some bad advice in the past and really wanted to come clean with immigration authorities. Ms. Antonovsky was very helpful and helped me understand there was still a chance for my family to stay together. Thank you!
I escaped a violent past from a very unstable family a few years ago. Coming to the United States was my survival option. Being here, I met people who helped me out in different ways. They advised me to get a professional assessment on my immigration situation. Luckily, I went to Alice for help and she did not disappoint. I can absolutely recommend her legal services.
I contacted Alice Antonovsky when I needed help understanding my migratory status. She helped me find the most suitable program to apply for and I am now a legal permanent resident. Thank you for your help!
Please add a review