You can apply for an EB-5 Visa through direct investment or through a regional center. Since the changes implemented in November 2019, the minimum investment amount through direct investment is $1.8 million, while for regional centers is $900k.
The U.S. Congress created the EB-5 program in 1990 to stimulate the U.S. economy through foreign investment. Only in FY2019, the United States issued 9,478 EB-5 visas (Source: Statista.com.) This visa allows investors to bring their spouses and unmarried children under 21 into the country as dependents.
The EB-5 program is administered by USCIS and requires applicants to invest in a commercial enterprise in the United States. It is also a requirement that they plan to create 10 permanent full-time jobs for qualified U.S. workers.
Contact the Law Offices of Alice Antonovsky today to evaluate your eligibility and start preparing your investor visa application.
Way To Invest:
Through An Attorney
By investing $900,000 into a regional center and financing a particular project, a person would be eligible to apply for the EB-5 Visa. It is also very important to highlight that the requirements for job creation and management rests on the shoulders of the project in which the investment was made and not on the Investor, as is the case with Direct Investment.
Regardless of which of the 2 paths an investor takes, an initial 2 year conditional residence is granted, at the expiration of which USCIS will evaluate your investment project to make sure all terms have been met and, if so, you will be able to obtain a 10 year permanent residence.
• No residency requirement. You may live anywhere in the U. S, regardless of your investment location.
• Ability to Work and Live anywhere in the Country
• Permanent residence for you and each qualified family member
• No English language requirement or minimal education for EB-5 applicants
• Individuals who are investing through a Regional Center are not required to work or run a business.
- Application for the EB-5 visa is very document specific and it is imperative to have your interests represented by a competent, experienced immigration attorney. Many applications are denied for lack of sufficient supporting evidence.
- Choosing to obtain permanent residence in the United States through the Immigrant Investor Program (EB-5) involves the investment of large sums of money, and therefore you want to make sure you have the right immigration attorney guiding you through this process.
- If you want your Investment Visa application to be approved, you need to have an experienced immigration attorney you can trust help you in achieving that goal. At the Law Offices of Alice Antonovsky, we can help you throughout the entire application process.
- Percentage of EB-5 visas issued to Latin America and the Carribean has seen an increase from 2.7% in 2014 to 9.6% in 2018. Source: Bloomberg
- EB-5 investments provide much needed foreign investment to the US economy. In 2008, $.3 billion was acquired through this program. By 2018, that amount increased to an impressive $5 billion. Source: ImmigrationInformation.com
- In 2008, a meere 1,258 EB-5 petitions were received. This number has dramatically increased annually. Just 8 years later in 2016, the number of petitions rose to 14,147 and more than half were approved. Source: ImmigrationInformation.com
As an illegal immigrant, I hired Alice Antonovsky to help me fix my migratory situation. I had followed some bad advice in the past and really wanted to come clean with immigration authorities. Ms. Antonovsky was very helpful and helped me understand there was still a chance for my family to stay together. Thank you!
I escaped a violent past from a very unstable family a few years ago. Coming to the United States was my survival option. Being here, I met people who helped me out in different ways. They advised me to get a professional assessment on my immigration situation. Luckily, I went to Alice for help and she did not disappoint. I can absolutely recommend her legal services.
I contacted Alice Antonovsky when I needed help understanding my migratory status. She helped me find the most suitable program to apply for and I am now a legal permanent resident. Thank you for your help!
Please add a review