The O Visa classification consists of three visas: O-1, O-2 and O-3. The O-1 Visa. They are granted to foreign nationals with extraordinary ability in the arts and entertainment, athletics, sciences, business and education. “Extraordinary ability” means a level of expertise indicating that you have achieved excellence in your field of endeavor.
The applicant must have received national or international acclaim in any of the established fields or must show a record of outstanding achievement through extensive documentation. The O visa classification allows eligible people to stay in the US for a maximum period of three years, but under this status you can apply for a green card.
Your employer or sponsor must file Form I-129. If you do not have either of these, an agent may file the petition with the USCIS. O-1 and O-2 visa holders can issue a O-3 visa for their immediate family members (spouse and unmarried children under 21).
If you have reached the very top of your profession and want to know if you are eligible for this visa category, schedule a private consultation with Alice Antonovsky, immigration specialist:
• Guide through the application of 0 visas
• L1 Intra Company transfer visa
• Assistance with all immigration procedures
• Marriage Based Immigration
• Employment-Based Permanent Residency
• Family Reunification
• Removal defense
- One of the privileges of applying for O visas is that you do not need to prove that you intend to return to your home country when your stay in the U.S. is completed. In fact, you can apply for permanent residence while on O status.
- The O-1 petition and approval process takes approximately 3 to 4 months. However, USCIS offers a faster option called “ premium processing,” which can significantly reduce processing times. You are only required to pay a special fee.
- Your O-1 petition can be revoked if the information in the petition is not true and correct, the conditions in which you were originally employed have changed, the conditions of the approved petition are violated or the approval of the petition involved gross error.
As an illegal immigrant, I hired Alice Antonovsky to help me fix my migratory situation. I had followed some bad advice in the past and really wanted to come clean with immigration authorities. Ms. Antonovsky was very helpful and helped me understand there was still a chance for my family to stay together. Thank you!
I escaped a violent past from a very unstable family a few years ago. Coming to the United States was my survival option. Being here, I met people who helped me out in different ways. They advised me to get a professional assessment on my immigration situation. Luckily, I went to Alice for help and she did not disappoint. I can absolutely recommend her legal services.
I contacted Alice Antonovsky when I needed help understanding my migratory status. She helped me find the most suitable program to apply for and I am now a legal permanent resident. Thank you for your help!
Please add a review