The United States offer a number of visa and status adjustment options for you to legalize your situation. Avoid being at deportation risk and let Alice Antonovsky help you find the best option for your immigration case.
Some illegal immigrants have the option to apply for an Unlawful Presence Waiver. This procedure allows them to legalize their status after traveling to an embassy abroad and attending an immigration interview. Also a possibility, the special immigrant juvenile status for those who were victims of some kind of abuse or violent circumstances during their childhood.
Keep in mind that a status adjustment is not only relevant for those who have entered the country illegally. It also applies to those who want to change the purpose of their stay. For example, an individual who has come as an international student and needs a different visa to accept a job offer.
• Employment Based Immigration
• Petition for Foreign Workers
• Work permit
• Status settings
• Green Cards
• Visa Lottery
• Petition for Family
• Marriage Based Immigration
• Temporary Protected Status
- By adjusting your immigration status, you avoid being at risk of deportation and losing the right to return to the US
- Families can avoid the risk of being separated by adjusting the status of any family member on an illegal immigration status
- Green Card holders and visa dependents enjoy several benefits and a sense of security that no illegal immigrant can have
As an illegal immigrant, I hired Alice Antonovsky to help me fix my migratory situation. I had followed some bad advice in the past and really wanted to come clean with immigration authorities. Ms. Antonovsky was very helpful and helped me understand there was still a chance for my family to stay together. Thank you!
I escaped a violent past from a very unstable family a few years ago. Coming to the United States was my survival option. Being here, I met people who helped me out in different ways. They advised me to get a professional assessment on my immigration situation. Luckily, I went to Alice for help and she did not disappoint. I can absolutely recommend her legal services.
I contacted Alice Antonovsky when I needed help understanding my migratory status. She helped me find the most suitable program to apply for and I am now a legal permanent resident. Thank you for your help!
Please add a review