The Law Offices of Alice Antonovsky, PLLC takes pride in helping its clients legalize their status in the United States, apply for the right kind of visa and keep their families together through the most suitable application method.
Stay in The US
With a Temporary Protected Status

Temporary Protected Status (TPS) is an option for eligible individuals to obtain legal status in the US for a temporary period of time. Immigration authorities determine which countries do not provide a safe environment for their own citizens to go back to. TPS beneficiaries are not asked to leave the United States and can get work authorization for some time, which can be prolonged.

A Temporary Protected Status doesn’t automatically provide a permanent resident status. However, it allows citizens from designated countries to live and work in the United States while it is still considered unsafe to go back to their countries of origin.

The Secretary can select any given country for Temporary Protected Status because of a number of temporary conditions in the country such as armed conflict (civil war), environmental disaster (hurricane or earthquake) or an epidemic situation.

If you wish to check for further qualification requirements, schedule a private consultation with Alice Antonovsky, immigration specialist.

Immigration lawyer
dedicated to help clients achieve their immigration goals
Has the skills and experience
necessary to represent clients throughout the Tri-State Area
Handles any immigration
process with accuracy and professionalism
Contact Immigration Attorney
Alice Antonovsky

• Family-Based Immigration
• Deferred Action for Childhood arrivals (DACA)
• Waivers
• Employment-Based Permanent Residency
• National Interest Waiver Visa
• Family Reunification
• Citizenship and Naturalization
• Special Programs and Treaties
• Political Asylu

Key Facts About Temporary Protected Status
  • If you are granted Temporary Protected Status, you must stay continuously in the U.S. Although, permission to travel abroad could be given by the district director. if you fail to obtain advance parole before traveling abroad, this could result in the removal of your Temporary Protected Status.
  • if you are 14 years of age or older, you must submit a biometric service fee. If you are between the ages of 14 and 65 and are seeking employment permission, you must also fill in and present the Form I-765.
  • If you receive confirmation of your Temporary Protected Status, you may get work authorization. When you apply for TPS, you must submit a USCIS Form I-765, which is an Application for Employment Authorization. In addition to that, you must also pay the appropriate fee to request a work permit.
Go to our Immigration Resource Center
3 Things
You Need to Know about
A TPS BENEFICIARY CANNOT BE TAKEN in by the DHS on the basis of their immigration status.

BEING A TEMPORARY BENEFIT, TPS does not grant permanent resident status.

PETITIONING FOR TPS DOES NOT AFFECT ANY existing asylum applications.

September 22, 2017
EB-5 Program Extended to December 8th, 2017
As you may already know, we were expecting some changes to the EB-5 Visa program this September 30th, 2017. However, the U.S. Congress has recently released news that the EB-5 program will instead be extended until December 8th, 2017. This extension does not come as a surprise since other developments like hurricane-relief and missile defense have been a priority for the U.S. Congress. That bei... READ MORE >
February 14, 2017
Immigration Raids Targeting Undocumented Immigrants
The new executive orders issued by President Trump may be confusing and very upsetting to some of you. This is a time of uncertainty and panic for undocumented immigrants living in the United States. Now it is more important than ever to speak to an immigration attorney if you are living here with no lawful status. READ MORE >
November 18, 2016
Foreign Workers: Here’s What You Need to Know About US Work Visas
If you're a foreign national who’d like to work in the U.S. legally, you need to apply for US work visa. Whether you are a technology specialist, artist, athlete or businessperson, you need a work visa that fits your profile, purpose, and length of stay in the United States. If you’re reading this, great! It means... READ MORE >
Request a Confidential Consultation
to get honest and reliable advice from Immigration Lawyer, Alice Antonovsky
Designed by CreativeWorks, Pocono and Lehigh Valley Web Design Agency