As of today, by investing $500,000 to $1 million, an individual can take advantage of the Immigrant Investment Program and secure a green card for himself and his entire immediate family.
The U.S. Congress was looking to increase the minimum investment amount from $500,000 to at least $750,000 last September 30th, 2017. However, an extension was announced until December 2017 with no further guarantees.
Therefore, if applying for this type of a visa is of interest to you, I strongly urge you to act fast before new laws are put into effect.
A “Regional Center” is an entity or organization or agency that has been approved as such by USCIS. Regional Centers offer hundreds of different project opportunities, which range from real estate, casinos, ski resorts, manufacturing, agricultural developments, restaurants, sport stadiums, and many more.
By investing $500,000 into a regional center and financing a particular project of that regional center a personal would be eligible to apply for the Eb-5 Visa.
It is also very important to point out that by investing into a Regional Center, the requirement of job creation and management rest on the shoulders of the project in which the investment was made and not on the Investor, as is the case with Direct Investment.
Investor can choose to invest in a new enterprise or purchase an existing business. In this case, the minimum investment amount is $500,000 in certain “target areas” where unemployment rate, otherwise, the minimum investment is $1 million. In this type of an investment, the creation of at least 10 full-time jobs rests with the investor.
Regardless of which of the 2 paths an investor takes, an initial 2 year conditional residence is granted, at the expiration of which USCIS will evaluate your investment project to make sure all terms have been met and if so, you will be able to obtain a 10 year permanent residence.
• No residency requirement. You may live anywhere of the U. S, regardless of your investment location.
• Ability to Work and Live anywhere in the Country
• Permanent residence for you and each qualified family member;
• No English language requirement for EB-5 applicants
• For those individuals who are investing through a Regional Center, there is no requirements to work or run a business.
- Application for the EB-5 visa is very document specific and it is imperative to have your interests represented by a competent, experienced immigration attorney. Many applications are denied for lack of sufficient supporting evidence.
- Choosing to obtain permanent residence in the United States through the Immigrant Investor Program (EB-5) involves the investment of large sums of money, and therefore you want to make sure you have the right immigration attorney guiding you through this process.
- If you want your Investment Visa application to be approved, you need to have an experienced immigration attorney you can trust help you in achieving that goal. At the Law Offices of Alice Antonovsky, we can help you throughout the entire application process.
As an illegal immigrant, I hired Alice Antonovsky to help me fix my migratory situation. I had followed some bad advice in the past and really wanted to come clean with immigration authorities. Ms. Antonovsky was very helpful and helped me understand there was still a chance for my family to stay together. Thank you!
I escaped a violent past from a very unstable family a few years ago. Coming to the United States was my survival option. Being here, I met people who helped me out in different ways. They advised me to get a professional assessment on my immigration situation. Luckily, I went to Alice for help and she did not disappoint. I can absolutely recommend her legal services.
I contacted Alice Antonovsky when I needed help understanding my migratory status. She helped me find the most suitable program to apply for and I am now a legal permanent resident. Thank you for your help!
Having gone through a work visa application myself, I advise you to get help from someone who has experience. At first, I made several mistakes that a lawyer would have avoided. Alice was very professional and dedicated. Highly recommended!
When I got a job offer from an American company, I had no idea what to do next. Fortunately, Alice Antonovsky was able to help and I completed the process with little to no stress. Thank you Alice!