As of today, by investing $500,000 to $1 million, an individual can take advantage of the Immigrant Investment Program and secure a green card for himself and his entire immediate family.
The U.S. Congress was looking to increase the minimum investment amount from $500,000 to at least $750,000 last September 30th, 2017. However, an extension was announced until December 2017 with no further guarantees.
Therefore, if applying for this type of a visa is of interest to you, I strongly urge you to act fast before new laws are put into effect.
Way To Invest:
Through An Attorney
• No residency requirement. You may live anywhere of the U. S, regardless of your investment location.
• Ability to Work and Live anywhere in the Country
• Permanent residence for you and each qualified family member;
• No English language requirement for EB-5 applicants
• For those individuals who are investing through a Regional Center, there is no requirements to work or run a business.
- Application for the EB-5 visa is very document specific and it is imperative to have your interests represented by a competent, experienced immigration attorney. Many applications are denied for lack of sufficient supporting evidence.
- Choosing to obtain permanent residence in the United States through the Immigrant Investor Program (EB-5) involves the investment of large sums of money, and therefore you want to make sure you have the right immigration attorney guiding you through this process.
- If you want your Investment Visa application to be approved, you need to have an experienced immigration attorney you can trust help you in achieving that goal. At the Law Offices of Alice Antonovsky, we can help you throughout the entire application process.
As an illegal immigrant, I hired Alice Antonovsky to help me fix my migratory situation. I had followed some bad advice in the past and really wanted to come clean with immigration authorities. Ms. Antonovsky was very helpful and helped me understand there was still a chance for my family to stay together. Thank you!
I escaped a violent past from a very unstable family a few years ago. Coming to the United States was my survival option. Being here, I met people who helped me out in different ways. They advised me to get a professional assessment on my immigration situation. Luckily, I went to Alice for help and she did not disappoint. I can absolutely recommend her legal services.
I contacted Alice Antonovsky when I needed help understanding my migratory status. She helped me find the most suitable program to apply for and I am now a legal permanent resident. Thank you for your help!