Call Us
Text Us
The Law Offices of Alice Antonovsky, PLLC takes pride in helping its clients legalize their status in the United States, apply for the right kind of visa and keep their families together through the most suitable application method.
Relocate to a U.S. Office,
Find the Right L Visa for Your Case

The L non-immigrant visa category allows businesses to relocate foreign qualified employees to its U.S. subsidiary or parent company for at least one year. The L visas include three categories: L1, L1A and L1B.

L1 visas enable small and multinational companies to transfer professional employees to U.S. offices. The L1A visas apply to managers and executives with a role that meets a set of specific job duties. The L1B visa is for specialized professionals with an advanced level of knowledge that relates exclusively to the petitioner’s business.

Employees of a US company, managers, executives and specialized knowledge professionals that meet the eligible criteria can come to work in the United States and file for an L2 visa for dependent family members (legally married husband or wife and unmarried minor children under the age of 21).

If you wish to check for further qualification requirements, schedule a private consultation with Alice Antonovsky, immigration specialist.

3 Things You Need to Know about L-Visas
1 Sub-Type
Of Visa:
The first step is to determine which L visa you will be applying for. The available permits are meant for US employers seeking to relocate an employee working in a foreign country to the United States, or for foreign businesses wishing to send a representative to establish an affiliate branch in the United States.
2 Evidence
As always, you and/or your employer will need to provide necessary evidence in order to prove the legitimacy of your application. This data ranges from letters and statements signed by a large corporation’s president to stock ownership and tax returns for smaller businesses.
3 Submit Your
L visas are heavily scrutinized and must be backed with accurate documentation. An experienced immigration lawyer will ensure that your application is completed correctly and submitted within the requirements established by American legislation.
Immigration lawyer dedicated
to provide specialized immigration services and counselling
Extensive experience in representing
clients throughout the Tri-State Area ranging from individuals to large corporations
Handles any immigration process,
paperwork and legal issues with accuracy and professionalism
EXPERT Attorney
Alice Antonovsky

• L visas processing assistance
• Adjustment of Status
• Family-Based Immigration
• Citizenship and Naturalization
• Waivers
• Employment-Based Permanent Residency
• Family Reunification
• Special Programs and Treaties
• Political Asylum

Key Facts About L-Visas
  • Applicants must fill Form I-129 and submit it to USCIS along with supporting documentation showing that both the US company and the foreign parent, subsidiary, affiliate or branch meet the eligibility requirements to proceed with the application.
  • L-1 visas allow you to stay in the US for a minimum of one year up to 7 years. For the L1 and L1B, the maximum period of stay is 5 years; and for the L-1A is 7 years. Applicants may need to apply for a renewal before their current visa expires to avoid complications.
  • The “Blanket petition program” is designed for businesses that are frequent users of L-1 visa. Under this program, the petitioner must obtain approval from USCIS and attach the blanket approval when filing the I-129 Form. Once the Blanket is approved, the company may transfer various employees to the U.S. without filling individual applications.
Go to our Immigration Resource Center
3 Things
You Need to Know about
You can’t use your original L-visa to work for another company; however, you can change jobs or transfer within the company that sponsored you.

The L-1 visa holder can apply/span> for a Green Card and become a United States permanent resident.

To apply for any of the three/span> L-visa categories, you need to have a qualifying relationship with a US company through a parent branch, affiliate or subsidiary.

Client Reviews
L visas Overall rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.

Please add a review


Request a Confidential Consultation
to get honest and reliable advice from Immigration Lawyer, Alice Antonovsky
Designed by CreativeWorks, Pocono and Lehigh Valley Web Design Agency

Your Immigration Lawyer
Alice Antonovsky
New York, NY