The Law Offices of Alice Antonovsky, PLLC takes pride in helping its clients legalize their status in the United States, apply for the right kind of visa and keep their families together through the most suitable application method.
Apply for PERM,
First Step of the Employment Green Card Process

The Program Electronic Review Management (PERM) is the process for getting labor certification, the first step of obtaining a green card for foreign nationals who seek permanent residence via employment. Employers must demonstrate that they were unsuccessful in recruiting a qualified U.S. employee for a certain position in order to obtain an approved PERM Labor Certification. They can do this by showing newspaper advertising and other recruiting methods.

The employer must also be prepared to hire the foreign worker on a permanent and full-time basis. Additionally, there must be a job opening available to U.S. employees. Job requirements must follow what is usually requested for the occupation in the U.S. and may not be personalized to the employee’s qualifications.

In other words, the employer should establish that the employment opportunity has been specified without the use of unfair restrictive job demands, unless it can prove that they come just out of business necessity. Furthermore, the employer must pay, at least, the prevailing wage for the position in the area of intended employment. If you would like to apply for PERM, call now for a confidential consultation with Alice Antonovsky to analyze your options.

Our team is dedicated
to helping clients achieve their immigration goals
We have the skills and necessary
experience to represent clients throughout the Tri-State Area
We handle any immigration
process with accuracy and professionalism
Alice Antonovsky

• Labor Certification (PERM)
• Employment-Based Permanent Residency
• National Interest Waiver Visa
• Family Reunification
• Citizenship and Naturalization
• Special Programs and Treaties
• Political Asylum

Key Facts About PERM Visas:
  • Also known as PERM, labor certification is a broadly used employment-based opportunity for getting a green card. PERM requires U.S. employers to demonstrate that there are no qualified U.S. workers for a particular position.
  • The employer will be able to apply for a green card for the foreign employee once the U.S. Department of Labor confirms this application.
  • The petitioning employer must conduct a range of activities in order to test the labor market prior to filing the application. If willing, qualified and sufficient able applicants (Permanent Resident or U.S. Citizen) are not found for a position through this process, the employer can then submit a PERM application.
Go to our Immigration Resource Center
3 Things
You Need to Know about
The employer who applies for PERM must be offering a permanent position. Seasonal or temporary positions do not qualify for labor certification.

The employer who applies for PERM must hire the foreign worker as a full-time worker.

The designated minimum experience and educational requirements must be those usually required for the occupation.

September 22, 2017
EB-5 Program Extended to December 8th, 2017
As you may already know, we were expecting some changes to the EB-5 Visa program this September 30th, 2017. However, the U.S. Congress has recently released news that the EB-5 program will instead be extended until December 8th, 2017. This extension does not come as a surprise since other developments like hurricane-relief and missile defense have been a priority for the U.S. Congress. That bei... READ MORE >
February 14, 2017
Immigration Raids Targeting Undocumented Immigrants
The new executive orders issued by President Trump may be confusing and very upsetting to some of you. This is a time of uncertainty and panic for undocumented immigrants living in the United States. Now it is more important than ever to speak to an immigration attorney if you are living here with no lawful status. READ MORE >
November 18, 2016
Foreign Workers: Here’s What You Need to Know About US Work Visas
If you're a foreign national who’d like to work in the U.S. legally, you need to apply for US work visa. Whether you are a technology specialist, artist, athlete or businessperson, you need a work visa that fits your profile, purpose, and length of stay in the United States. If you’re reading this, great! It means... READ MORE >
Request a Confidential Consultation
to get honest and reliable advice from Immigration Lawyer, Alice Antonovsky
Designed by CreativeWorks, Pocono and Lehigh Valley Web Design Agency

Your Immigration Lawyer
Alice Antonovsky
New York, NY