The category of E-Visas incorporates treaty traders (E-1) and treaty investors (E-2) who are planning to come to the U.S. under a navigation and treaty of commerce. Australian specialty occupation workers (E-3) are also included in this category of visas.
Treaty traders carry on trade in goods, including technology and services, principally between the foreign country of which they are nationals or citizens and the United States. Treaty investors conduct the operations of an enterprise in which they are actively investing a considerable amount of money.
Prior to entering the U.S, treaty investors or treaty traders must apply and receive an E-2 or E-1 Visa from a United States embassy or consulate overseas. If you would like to check the essential qualification requirements before applying for an E-Visa, call now to schedule a confidential consultation with Alice Antonovsky.
• E-Visas processing assistance
• Adjustment of Status
• Family-Based Immigration
• Citizenship and Naturalization
• Employment-Based Permanent Residency
• Family Reunification
- You can apply for an E-1 or E-2 visa from overseas or adjust your status if you are already in the United States, provided that you are on a valid visa at the time.
- According to statistics provided by the U.S. Department of State, there were 21,365 employment based U.S. visas issued at foreign posts in 2014.
- E-2 visa holders can bring their spouses and unmarried children under 21 years old along with them, provided their visa applications are approved.
E-1 VISA AND E-2 VISA
As an illegal immigrant, I hired Alice Antonovsky to help me fix my migratory situation. I had followed some bad advice in the past and really wanted to come clean with immigration authorities. Ms. Antonovsky was very helpful and helped me understand there was still a chance for my family to stay together. Thank you!
I escaped a violent past from a very unstable family a few years ago. Coming to the United States was my survival option. Being here, I met people who helped me out in different ways. They advised me to get a professional assessment on my immigration situation. Luckily, I went to Alice for help and she did not disappoint. I can absolutely recommend her legal services.
I contacted Alice Antonovsky when I needed help understanding my migratory status. She helped me find the most suitable program to apply for and I am now a legal permanent resident. Thank you for your help!