The Law Offices of Alice Antonovsky, PLLC takes pride in helping its clients legalize their status in the United States, apply for the right kind of visa and keep their families together through the most suitable application method.
Invest in the U.S.
with an E-Visa

The category of E-Visas incorporates treaty traders (E-1) and treaty investors (E-2) who are planning to come to the U.S. under a navigation and treaty of commerce. Australian specialty occupation workers (E-3) are also included in this category of visas.

Treaty traders carry on trade in goods, including technology and services, principally between the foreign country of which they are nationals or citizens and the United States. Treaty investors conduct the operations of an enterprise in which they are actively investing a considerable amount of money.

Prior to entering the U.S, treaty investors or treaty traders must apply and receive an E-2 or E-1 Visa from a United States embassy or consulate overseas. If you would like to check the essential qualification requirements before applying for an E-Visa, call now to schedule a confidential consultation with Alice Antonovsky.

Alice Antonovsky is
an Immigration Lawyer who provides specialized immigration services and counseling
Our firm has extensive experience
in representing clients throughout the Tri-State area, ranging from individuals to large corporations
We handle various immigration processes
paperwork and legal issues with accuracy and professionalism
Alice Antonovsky

• E-Visas processing assistance
• Adjustment of Status
• Family-Based Immigration
• Citizenship and Naturalization
• Waivers
• Employment-Based Permanent Residency
• Family Reunification

Key Facts About E-Visas
  • You can apply for an E-1 or E-2 visa from overseas or adjust your status if you are already in the United States, provided that you are on a valid visa at the time.
  • According to statistics provided by the U.S. Department of State, there were 21,365 employment based U.S. visas issued at foreign posts in 2014.
  • E-2 visa holders can bring their spouses and unmarried children under 21 years old along with them, provided their visa applications are approved.
Differences Between
FIRST OF ALL, THE MAIN DIFFERENCE BETWEEN E-1 and E-2 visas is, as indicated by their names, the purpose for each, that is, what the visa is being used for. Are you an investor or a trader?

E-1 VISAS ALLOW FOREIGN NATIONALS to enter the U.S. to carry on substantial trade that is principally between the treaty country and the U.S. On the other hand, E-2 visa holders are allowed to enter the U.S. to direct and develop the operations of a U.S.-based enterprise in which the foreign national has invested a substantial amount of money.

E-2 VISAS ARE GIVEN ONLY TO PEOPLE coming to the U.S. to direct and develop the enterprise. As with E-1 visas, you have to be an employee, supervisor, or executive with highly specialized skills to get the visa, unless you are the main investor, owning at least 50% of the trade.

September 22, 2017
EB-5 Program Extended to December 8th, 2017
As you may already know, we were expecting some changes to the EB-5 Visa program this September 30th, 2017. However, the U.S. Congress has recently released news that the EB-5 program will instead be extended until December 8th, 2017. This extension does not come as a surprise since other developments like hurricane-relief and missile defense have been a priority for the U.S. Congress. That bei... READ MORE >
February 14, 2017
Immigration Raids Targeting Undocumented Immigrants
The new executive orders issued by President Trump may be confusing and very upsetting to some of you. This is a time of uncertainty and panic for undocumented immigrants living in the United States. Now it is more important than ever to speak to an immigration attorney if you are living here with no lawful status. READ MORE >
November 18, 2016
Foreign Workers: Here’s What You Need to Know About US Work Visas
If you're a foreign national who’d like to work in the U.S. legally, you need to apply for US work visa. Whether you are a technology specialist, artist, athlete or businessperson, you need a work visa that fits your profile, purpose, and length of stay in the United States. If you’re reading this, great! It means... READ MORE >
Request a Confidential Consultation
to get honest and reliable advice from Immigration Lawyer, Alice Antonovsky
Designed by CreativeWorks, Pocono and Lehigh Valley Web Design Agency

Your Immigration Lawyer
Alice Antonovsky
New York, NY