Call Us
The Law Offices of Alice Antonovsky, PLLC takes pride in helping its clients legalize their status in the United States, apply for the right kind of visa and keep their families together through the most suitable application method.
Alice Antonovsky
Immigrate to the US With an Investor Visa

The United States has a visa classification for investors since 1990, which allows foreigners to open businesses in the country. The strategy attracts foreign capital and new employment opportunities for nationals and legal immigrants.

Investors are required to open a commercial enterprise, which means a sole proprietorship, a partnership, a holding company, a joint venture, a corporation or a business trust.

The general capital requirement for an investors visa is $1 million. However, if the new company will be opened within a rural area or a targeted area, the amount drops to $500,000. With this strategy, the US makes sure to encourage investments in areas with a high unemployment rate.

Open a legitimate trading
company, following the legal requirements in the US
The required investment
is $500,000 to $ 1 million, depending on the chosen location
You must prove you can create
and maintain a minimum of 10 full-time jobs for American workers, within the first 2 years of activity
Alice Antonovsky

• Employment Based Immigration
• Petition for Foreign Workers
• Work permit
• Status settings
• Naturalization
• Green Cards
• Visa Lottery
• Petition for Family
• Marriage Based Immigration
• Temporary Protected Status

Benefits of an Investors Visa
  • Once approved, you and your dependents can live legally in the United States. If granted Green Cards to their dependents they can also work and enjoy the benefits of a permanent residence.
  • Investors are able to open their own business in a sound financial environment, which offers a great opportunity for success and the opportunity to enhance local employment.
  • Holders of an investor visa can travel abroad and re-enter the US without restrictions.
Go to our Immigration Resource Center
3 Things
You Should Know ABOUT
THE KIND OF NEW TRADING COMPANY COULD BE A SOLE proprietorship, a partnership, a holding company, a joint venture, corporation or business trust.

INVESTORS HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BRING THEIR DIRECT FAMILY WITH THEM. As dependants, they will also be granted a Green Card that will allow them to live legally in the US.

YOU CAN APPLY FOR AN EB-5 OR E-2 VISA from overseas or adjust your status if you are already in the US, provided that you are on a valid visa at the time

Request a Confidential Consultation
to get honest and reliable advice from Immigration Lawyer, Alice Antonovsky
Designed by CreativeWorks, Pocono and Lehigh Valley Web Design Agency

Your Immigration Lawyer
Alice Antonovsky
New York, NY