dedicated to help clients achieve their immigration goals
process with accuracy and professionalism
• Family-Based Immigration
• Deferred Action for Childhood arrivals (DACA)
• Employment-Based Permanent Residency
• National Interest Waiver Visa
• Family Reunification
• Citizenship and Naturalization
• Special Programs and Treaties
• Political Asylu
- If you are granted Temporary Protected Status, you must stay continuously in the U.S. Although, permission to travel abroad could be given by the district director. if you fail to obtain advance parole before traveling abroad, this could result in the removal of your Temporary Protected Status.
- if you are 14 years of age or older, you must submit a biometric service fee. If you are between the ages of 14 and 65 and are seeking employment permission, you must also fill in and present the Form I-765.
- If you receive confirmation of your Temporary Protected Status, you may get work authorization. When you apply for TPS, you must submit a USCIS Form I-765, which is an Application for Employment Authorization. In addition to that, you must also pay the appropriate fee to request a work permit.
As an illegal immigrant, I hired Alice Antonovsky to help me fix my migratory situation. I had followed some bad advice in the past and really wanted to come clean with immigration authorities. Ms. Antonovsky was very helpful and helped me understand there was still a chance for my family to stay together. Thank you!
I escaped a violent past from a very unstable family a few years ago. Coming to the United States was my survival option. Being here, I met people who helped me out in different ways. They advised me to get a professional assessment on my immigration situation. Luckily, I went to Alice for help and she did not disappoint. I can absolutely recommend her legal services.
I contacted Alice Antonovsky when I needed help understanding my migratory status. She helped me find the most suitable program to apply for and I am now a legal permanent resident. Thank you for your help!
Please add a review